23 de mar. de 2009

Special for my English class

Hi dear friends of English class ! =)

Thank for visit my blog !

Did you do the homework ? Don't forget, ok ?

This is the space I use to say a little of my Au Pair process.

I want you to know that I will be very sad when I go to the United States, but I come back quickly..

Feel free to read and leave your comment.

Well, I hope you like my post special for you!

I need a picture of all to put here...

Thank you for your visit !!!!

Big hug









Um comentário:

  1. Oiii Nara!!
    td beem??
    aaii... fiz o video, ficou bonitinho até!
    mas fiquei meio nervosa e com vergonha!! =/
    aí dei umas gaguejadas no meio! hauhauahau
    mas acho que dá pra entender!!
    em qual email eu posso te mandar? no do msn?
    me mande o seu tb hein!

    Beeeijo

    ResponderExcluir